International Botnaical Drug Conference & Expo 2021
Theme of the conference: ‘Applications and Technologies'
IBDC&EXPO 2021 will focus on the important Applications and Technologies that are needed to move botanical drug research to the next stage.
A number of sub-themes are included within the main theme of Applications and Technologies:
- Botanical drug application pathway to become prescription drugs:
Herbal medicines, in form of pills or capsules which have been used in countries outside the US, have potentials to become prescription drugs in the US through the botanical drug regulatory filing. The success rate of botanical drugs application is far more greater than that through the traditional chemical molecule filing by isolating or purifying active ingredients in botanicals. Botanical drug FDA regulatory filing to become a new drug is a viable business model for pharmaceutical companies.
- Advanced technology application on herbal medicine
Herbal medicine outside US has utilized minimal advanced research technology in the past. The potentials of those advanced technology application on herbal medicine is unlimited. ABDA is promoting better collaboration between academics and manufacturers to improve herbal medicine research and product development.
- Herbal plantation and distribution
Plants grow when weather conditions, water conditions, and surrounding are similar to their original environment. Herbal plantation in the North America is a possibility with huge benefit when other parts of the world are suffering from land pollution which impacts medical usage of herbal products.
- Cancer and Angiogenesis Research in natural products
Latest issues and technologies related to botanical drugs technologies. Two main issues will be presented and discussed by a group of researchers and a group of clinicians.
This conference offers more than 30 clinical lectures, medicine making classes, herb walks and a panel discussion. Other topics this year include:
- Botanical drug FDA application clinical trial design, implementation
- Application of advanced chemistry and biological technics on herbal medicine
- Herbal plantation and technologies
- ?Manufacture process innovation and improvement in herbal medicine?
- Managing Surgery with Botanicals
- Enhancing Memory and Focus
- Comparative Mechanisms of Action: Herbs and Drugs
- Fascia and Physical Reality: Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Botanicals for Mood Disorders in Children and Teens
- Science Review of Research on Cannabis
- Re-evaluating Causes of Depression and Anxiety
- Demystifying SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)
EARLY BIRD CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPEN
Fri April 03, 2020 09:04 AM AEST
EARLY BIRD CALL FOR ABSTRACTS DEADLINE
Sun August 30, 2020 11:08 PM AEST
GENERAL CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Fri April 03, 2020 12:04 AM AEST
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION OPENS
Wed April 01, 2020 09:04 AM AEST
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Sat September 12, 2020 11:09 PM AEST
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION DEADLINE
Fri February 26, 2021 11:02 PM AEST
Please contact ER office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and early bird registration with 50% discount.