Eman Research Publishing proudly continues a tradition of journal publishing established in 2017.
- Our journals present the latest research by leading Australian and overseas scientists and cover a broad range of subjects.
- All our journals are peer-reviewed and are widely indexed.
- Our e-journals use relevant technology to facilitate the use of our content
- Readership is international, with subscribers in 75 different countries.
We are proud members of several professional societies. We are not member yet but our publishing policy must comply the guideline of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), demonstrating that we are committed to best practice ethical standards.
Journals home is the gateway to a wealth of peer-reviewed science in a variety of subject areas. You may choose to look at information about making best use of the site.
- Claims Form - an online form to submit queries for issues you have not received.
- Copyright/Licence to Publish - details regarding copyright with links to our Licence to Publish form.
- Early Alerts - how to sign up for automatic notification of new journal issues.
- Help/FAQ - information and frequently asked questions of particular relevance to journals.
- Pay-per-View - how to download individual papers on a pay-per-view basis.
- Register/Update Details - a form to register and make changes to your subscription delivery details.
- Society Publishing - journal publishing partnership information for societies.
- Subscription Options - how to obtain journals in print or online.
- Subscription Prices - prices for all our product options.