Nutraceuticals Development is an international, open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes: Original Research; Reviews; Hypothesis formation and commentaries in the fields of nutritional requirements in health and disease, impact on metabolism and the identification and optimal use of dietary strategies and supplements necessary for normal growth and development.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
• Epidemiology, prevalence of related disorders such as obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemias
• Biochemistry and cellular metabolism of nutrients
• Effect of nutrition on metabolic control
• Impact of hormones and genetics on nutrient handling
• Identification of cofactors and development of effective supplementation strategies
• Dietary strategies
• Behavior modification
• Consumer and patient adherence, quality of life
• Public Health Policy & Health Economics
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.